We work tirelessly to over-deliver on artistry. Each story deserves a fresh perspective, a unique plotline. No recycled storylines allowed. And that work is collaborative—no one-man/woman shows here.
We promise to find the nuances of each story and embrace them without abandon. That goes for our clients as well as our collaborators. Honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of our work ethic.
We don’t exist in isolation and neither should our stories. From the collaborative nature of our internal processes to the promotional campaigns we embark on on behalf of our clients, every piece of our work emphasizes human connectedness.
If scored, we’d receive a 15 out of 10 for going above and beyond. Our clients notice—they’ve told us so.
We embody a bold, forward-thinking, optimistic worldview that chases after the betterment of the future. We’re fans of personal dreams and second-chances.
We value each employee as a whole person—and would prefer that he/she come to work feeling whole. In that light, things like flexibility, rest, and professional development are important to us.
We are seeking a self-motivated and hard working Graphic Design & Social Media Intern to support Bradley Production’s design and social media needs.
Do you have a background in graphic design and an eye for color, fonts, and packaging? Do you enjoy creating bold, colorful designs for wedding and lifestyle brands? Do you enjoy fast-paced, yet heartfelt work and give 110% percent to everything that you do? Then let’s talk.
At Bradley Productions, we’re charged with safekeeping the moments our clients treasure and we don’t take that responsibility lightly. This intern must be a self starter, knowledgeable in graphic design with confidence to explore web design and branding content
In this role, the intern will research, conceptualize, design, and execute a range of design projects including, but not limited to:
- Updated Style Guide, brand colors, fonts etc for Bradley Productions
Print, digital marketing and advertising material
- Website design (in tandem with Bradley Productions creative lead)
- Packaging and Client Gift design including thank you cards
Creating, posting and curating social media content
- Submitting Bradley Productions’ work on various platforms including but not limited to blogs, best ofs, awards, etc.
- The intern will also serve as a coordinator for design and social needs, including monitoring social properties, creating unique, engaging content and participating on social media on behalf of our brand